Indaba has four (4) main e-Commerce platform partners we work with when developing B2B and B2C solutions for clients. But, we have an exclusive list of solution and marketing partners that we also work with; Bronto being one of them! Bronto is a world-class commerce marketing automation platform headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. Please see more about Bronto within the Company Overview below.
Given that Indaba takes a more consultative approach to our client engagements, we often get asked about the commerce marketing space. With our Bronto relationship, they are one of our best, “go-to” commerce marketing solutions, which we recommend often to our clients. Their solution works very well with mid-market and enterprise-level organizations, and it’s an easy conversation for Indaba to have when discussing which platform is the most appropriate given their business requirements.
- Founded: 2002
- Employees: ~300
- Offices: Durham, NC, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, & Sydney
- Length of Partnership with Indaba: 2 years
Bronto’s Core Competencies:
- Sophisticated, but easy-to-use marketing automation
- Seamless integrations with most e-Commerce platforms: Magento, NetSuite, Shopify Plus, and others
- Packed with features, such as: customer profiles, analytics and reporting, strong performance levels, personalized messaging, etc.
Website – http://www.Bronto.com/
Over the last couple of years, Bronto and Indaba have joined forces to organize several fun, collaborative marketing events. One was in June of 2017, where Indaba Group educated the Bronto Sales Team about what value a System Integrator (SI) brings to the ESP space. In 2016, the two companies hosted an event in Denver at Stir Cooking School, where we invited prospects to learn how to make delicious appetizers!
Bronto has been, and will continue to be a key strategic partner for Indaba Group, and we look forward to growing this partnership for years to come!